(UPDATE Qemu 0.15.0 has been released)
I couldn’t even begin to mention what is new in this version of Qemu other then it is a *LOT* harder to build as it now depends on glib2, and it’s way pickier about finding and resolvingÂ dependencies. Â I should also add that compiling is *FAR* more intense then it was in prior versions. Â At some point gcc was eating 1.8GB of ram. Â And I know it’s only constrained by me using the 32bit tool chain. Â I have no idea if it’ll even build with the 64bit GCC on Windows.
So with a bit of prodding I’ve managed to build the i386 version although I didn’t do much testing. Â But it does seem to work. Â So here it is, my Win32 build:
I’ve modified it so that the NE2000 is on 0x320 IRQ 10, and I’ve slipped back in my control+alt+d for a control alt delete (CAD) substitute, along with control+alt+r for a reset hotkey.
Gotta love GCC. They’re pretty much succeeding in making Visual C++ look like a lean and mean product.
Yeah, ever since 2.5.8 and their quest for Pentium optimizations it’s been downhill IMHO..
Not to mention all the weird hacks people do to get around GCC’isims… Its horrific.