Since there has been an update over on the github project, I thought this was a good time to take my existing port, and basically dump it, and make it integrate a lot better. Â So this time I did a lot of #ifdef’ing and the code should still compile on UNIX like systems.
I need to go through all the reboot/reload scenarios an try to either find out why it crashes, or just comment out dangerous paths.
So yes there is a good chance on a reload it’ll crash right now.
I also had issues with the new vty code, so I’m still using the old file from an ancient version of dynamips thatÂ I seem to have massaged well enough to behave for a primative console at the command prompt.
I put it on Sourceforge, because I’m rebellious like that.