Well I booted my PC back up, and did a test with Darwin… I’d kind of given up on the newer Qemu because anything beyond MS-DOS & OS/2 would crash as soon as the disk was to be accessed from protected mode… Like this:
So as I had found out before from this post, I rebuilt coroutine-win32.c without any optimizations (-O0) and….
It booted up like it was expected!
I’ve relinked everything, and just uploaded it to the old package name, so anyone new that comes along that doesn’t hit this page first won’t get binaries that won’t work. Naturally these have the NE2000 on Interrupt 10, port 0x320, the AdLib included and my shortcuts for control alt delete & reset (control+alt+d/control+alt+r) ..
Download it here.