Awesome news that somehow slipped by, jDOSBox has been updated! Â Check out these awesome features!
0.74.24 July 2, 2011 * Fixed some mouse sensitivity issues * Reduced flicker * Ported Tandy sound * Ported IPX
I’ve updated my site, and I’ll have to see what it takes to get the IPX going…! Â For those of you who want to run it on your own, download it here.
The current beta has some excited stuff as well
0.74.25b (BETA) Aug 11, 2011
* First version to support Windows 98
* Fixed VGA bug that affected many games, including Civilization, the city screen would leave black bar under the cursor
* Major speed improvements (25% faster)
* Improved file path handling for Mac/Linux
* Added NE2000 network card support (requires PCap)
Wow this great software keeps on getting better and better!!!
I’m really looking forward to the speed & pcap support!!!