You can get an account, just sign up here!
Sander Reiche has setup a MicroPDP-11/83 with the following specs:
So far there are FOUR users.. which means you can get in on the action for sure!
For those unfamiliar, here is what retrochallenge is all about!
- RetroChallenge commences July 1st, 2012 and runs until July 31st, 2012.
- In order to qualify, computer systems must by approximately 10 years old (or older!)… in general, this means 486 or below, 680×0 and pretty much everything with an 8-bit processor, but we’ll also let you in if you have an old Cray kicking about, and exceptions can always be made for exotica!
- Gaming consoles and PDAs qualify if they were made in the previous century.
- Where appropriate, replica hardware and emulators may be used.
- Entrants are responsible for adequately documenting their projects and submitting occasional updates during the contest.
- Projects may encompass any aspect of retro-computing that tickles the fancy of the individual entrant.
- Winners will be carefully selected and thoughtfully chosen prizes presented (hopefully before the next challenge commences).
- Have fun!
Sadly I don’t have anything physical around here that really qualifies. A G5 mac is too new, and I recently picked up a Pentium 150 based IBM Aptiva, but its too new apparently….